- Determine that it is going to be a great day - The mindset you start your day with has a significant impact on how you manage stress and get through your day. Therefore, a positive mindset will increase the probability of having a positive day.
- Identify one thing that you a grateful for - It is often easier to focus on the things around us that are not going well as compared to everything that we have that is a blessing. Take sometime and identify, acknowledge and appreciate the things that you are grateful for and use gratitude as a lens from where to perceive life.
- Set your goal/intention for the day - Whether it’s a goal related to eating healthy or a work related goal, identifying exactly what you would like to accomplish at any given time is the first step to actualizing it.
- Inhale in and exhale out - Deep breathing can generally help with muscle relaxation and further aid with stress management.
- Remind yourself that you are valuable and worthy of every good and amazing thing that comes your way today - because - YOU ARE!
Caroline. C - co-owner
M.A Counselling Psychology