The heart behind Uzuri is to see every woman living a happy and healthy life and we are therefore committed to support mental health problems of women locally and globally.
We are pledging to support at least 5 women each year to get connected and obtain mental wellness support by partnering with various mental health agencies with hopes of empowering them to live their best life. We are also proud to actively support the Center for Addiction and Mental Health through their (CAMH) foundation.
“Whenever we begin to feel as if we can no longer go on, hope whispers in our ears to remind us that we are strong” – Robert M. Hensel
- Self- expression - You are most beautiful when you are your truest self.
- Recognition - Building each other up and celebrating one another's accomplishments.
- Acceptance - You are loved, valued and accepted just as you are.
- Goodness- What good act are you engaging in to make a difference in your community.
- Reward- Valuable women that celebrate and reward themselves for their hard work